Thursday, March 16, 2006

Time to Ramp Up

Good God. Enough dead blog air already!

With the season barely more than a month away, it's time to oil up the fingers in preparation for what I hope will be season number six with the Boys in Green. Honestly, I don't really have a prepared statement at this time, but my lack of blog entries has been eating away at me like a massive guilt trip.

I keep telling myself this blog was intended to be strictly about life on the road with the Timbers, which is a seasonal thing, but there is little I despise more in life than stale web pages. Needless to say, I've got to come up with a better system or some added energy for offseason posting. Thank goodness for Bob Kellett's blog, keeping everyone up to date with the real news surrounding the Axe Men.

No comments: