Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Morning After

You have to love the 4:30 a.m. CT wakeup call. The good part about that is we should be back in the Pacific Northwest around 10:15 a.m. PT and have at least part of a weekend day to enjoy.

Plenty of mixed emotions following last night's draw. The guys were desperate for a win, but given the way the match unfolded with the early PK, etc., there was a level of relief in rallying to tie and more importantly preventing the Thunder from gaining three points.


The two Bryans - Jordan and Little - were key in the second half. Moving Jordan out wide and Taka Suzuki up top in the second half produced outstanding results. I won't be surprised if we see that on Thursday against the Sounders.

Until Thursday, cheers.

1 comment:

TSP said...

Hey, great blog! I had an idea that you might be keen to, but I’d much rather discuss it over e-mail instead of posting it here. Send me an e-mail (my address is found in my profile) for more info.

Thanks!

Trevor