Monday, July 31, 2006

Fresh Start

With my month-plus stint blogging about the Portland Timbers over at oregonlive.com now over, it's time to get back to the Road. My thanks to Bob Kellett for allowing me to fill in on the O-Live blog. As I attempted to keep a steady stream of Timbers-related material flowing, I gained a greater appreciation of Bob's talents and like many fans, I'm happy he's back behind the keyboard.

So what is to become of the ATTR? I'm not completely sure at this point. Clearly, with no true road trips for yours truly this season, the ATTR is a shell of its former self. For now, I'll be blogging about a variety of topics and personal happenings. In the event that the Ax leaves the Northwest again, the ATTR will resume based on its original premise. But, for now it will be whatever my mind decides to spew out.

No comments: